[pct-l] base pack weight

Matt Thyer matt_thyer at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 25 13:49:27 CST 2009

Not sure if this is still the case, but it used to be that if you had a
problem with a Marmot product you could send it to the factory (dating
myself I know) and have it corrected or replaced.  I've had my Arroyo
refilled a couple of times since the 80's.  I have a Helium now that I use
in the winter time.  Its super comfy!

MT