[pct-l] Skipping, skipping and more skipping

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Tue Dec 22 13:01:46 CST 2009

Jim,

Really? That puts a damper in that plan, I thought by jumping ahead to Belden in mid-May would get us to low enough elevations to get out of the snow in California, or at least most of it. Then it seemed like Oregon would be okay by the beginning of June.

I haven't actually hiked in these areas so I appreciate the feedback, I will try and find snow reports for those areas.

Bigtoe