[pct-l] Less smelly clothing

Stephen Adams reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 22 02:10:40 CST 2009

That's what I got, the Terramar.  It's not sized or made as high quality as some others but I could sort of afford it on my slim budget.  For cold in the teens everynight I had the base wool, light summer weight pants with zip on legs, a long sleeve sun shirt top, my usual summer fleece vest, and a Mountain Hardware Compressor Jkt/Swtr with a Paclite shell I hardly ever wore.  I had beenie, Smartwool glove liners, and that's it.  You bet I made a hot water bottle everynight, but I pulled it off comfortably.  Mornings were a bit dicey until I could get out in the sun somewhere.  Middle of the day I could get the layers off.  I gotta say, that little lightweight Compressor Jkt was warm and I could sleep in it after making the midnight sortie.