[pct-l] Layering

Stephen Adams reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 21 23:52:51 CST 2009

I tried a set of light wool base layer recently in exceptionally cold weather and was quite pleased with the warmth and comfort.  Capalene might last longer I don't know yet, but the wool didn't smell after wearing this stuff and sleeping in it for almost a week.  My old polypro stuff I would have wanted to throw away after a couple days.  Patagonia seems a little better, but the marino wool seemed warmer, which I really needed.