[pct-l] stoves - I like my Jet Boil.

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Mon Dec 21 13:26:58 CST 2009

I further want to add that during our last Snow Course up into Desolation
Wilderness, here in South Lake Tahoe, our Jet Boil performed flawlessly in
temperatures around 18 degrees with no pre-warming inside our tent with the
doors partly open for ventilation. The only change we make to how we use it
is to place it on its plastic pot bottom (the large pot) for stability. Sure
don't want to have a major spill in the tent!

Mtnned
Mountain Education
South Lake Tahoe, Ca