[pct-l] crossing into canada

Stephen Adams reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 10 23:42:08 CST 2009

Holy Freakin Cow Batman !
Yeah, just walk up and step over and return the way you came.  Absolutely nothing wrong with a little backtrack.  I don't have any kind of record but that's pretty much rediculous.  I could see having to provide letters and such showing it's not a habit and or rehabilitation, and I understand they are taking a serious stand against it, that's pretty harsh.  If someone had like three DUI's, and other drug or drunk related issues I could see saying no way Jose, you are a problem.  And I know not one person who has been busted for drunk hiking.