[pct-l] Six Moon Designs sale - Refuge

Paul Mitchell bluebrain at bluebrain.ca
Thu Dec 10 19:43:47 CST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Mitchell [mailto:bluebrain at bluebrain.ca]
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 5:29 PM
To: 'pct-l at backcountry.net'
Subject: Six Moon Designs sale - Refuge

> There's a 15% Holiday savings at Six Moon Designs for hiking gear going on
now.

Thanks for the heads-up!

I'm a big fan of my Rainbow and was intending to pick up the double-rainbow
for myself and my partner for our thru-hike attempt next year, but I'm
trying to achieve as close to a 5lb pack weight as possible, and I notice
the Six Moon Designs "Refuge" comes in at 27oz, 13oz less than the Double
Rainbow.	So, I'm wondering if anybody has had any experience with it?

Cheers,
- Potential178