[pct-l] Good old 1970s!

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 21:07:06 CST 2009

So Monte's hiking attire was gym shorts, cotton fishnet under shirt (I wore those), Vasque boots (I wore them also), cotton shirt and maybe wool socks.  Styling, even back in the day.  It is a well know fact that cotton was not a problem back in the 70s because we were much tougher back then.  We need wimpy synthetics now in our older age.
The Incredible Bulk