[pct-l] Cooking Within (addendum)

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Sun Dec 6 21:35:18 CST 2009

Please keep in mind regarding this article that the kind of stoves we use are the commercial variety white gas (Svea, MSR, etc.) or canister (Jetboil, Bluet...) stoves with good bases for predictable stability and valves for flame control. We consider the use of alcohol stoves dangerous for self and environment and not worth the weight savings in the long run. Those who practice with them may have good fortune, but for the novice we do not encourage their use.

Mtnned
Mountain Education