[pct-l] jet boil

Bastian Schlagowsky bastian.schlagowsky at web.de
Sun Dec 6 02:20:03 CST 2009

Think that's exactly the Point. I used an alcohol stove in 07 but was
hiking with a couple in wet Washington (Sundog & Giggles) and when we
were sitting in our tents in the pooring rain and the temperature was
below freezing point I wished to have a Jetboil everytime I heard that
blubb from them starting it inside their tent to make some hot
chocolate. I got one at home but wouldn't use it when hiking alone...
FreeRefill from cold and rainy Berlin

--
Bastian Schlagowsky
+49 (176) 20646551