[pct-l] temps

Dr. Patch O'Malley IV patch at charityhikers.org
Sat Dec 5 16:15:05 CST 2009

You might also find this interesting:
http://michaeljaylissner.com/pct-temperatures

Essentially it's a project I did with six volunteers to record and
analyze the temperatures along the PCT. We recorded the temperature
every hour, then built a graph to try to analyze the massive amount of
data generated (18,000+ data points).

There are some rogue values, but it should prove useful.

--

Dr. Patch O'Malley IV
aka Michael Lissner