[pct-l] tent idea

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Dec 5 09:22:39 CST 2009

That tent claims to be 1.2 lbs and 3 man. That sounds a bit large for
one person. You can have full mosquito protection and a roomy tent
with a Gossamer Gear The One (what I had) or something similar. I
tried The One and the Squall during my hike this year and thought The
One was a more comfortable shape. Anyway, it sounds like a neat tent
if you want to sleep 2. Mosquitoes probably would get in some nights,
so you'd probably want to use a head net at the least.