[pct-l] Mosquitoes

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Fri Aug 28 20:16:38 CDT 2009

The bugs were so bad in Oregon and Washington that I was very glad to have a
full-sized tent to run into as soon as I could at the end of the day! I
remember quite fondly watching the skitters gather in the moist steam coming
from my cook pot on the other side of the mosquito-net door. They were so
numerous that there was a steady hum in the evening forest! I had wonderful
evenings cooking and sleeping knowing that I wouldn't be eaten alive!!

And, yes, I carried and used (often) a mosquito head net and hat.

Mtnned