[pct-l] Hiker fell from PCT north of Snoqualmie Pass...

Matthew Thyer matt_thyer at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 17:29:23 CDT 2009

Dicentra, et al.,

Yep it was north of Kendall Catwalk on the north side of Alaska Lake.  I posted the kmz in case you're interested.

I would suggest caution from pretty much where you clear the trees on the climb to Kendall Catwalk all the way until you descend the trail past Spectacle Lake on this segment.  Any misstep here could send you on a one-way trip although the elevation and visibility provided in this segment is worth the risk.

--
Matt Thyer
http://bigear.wordpress.com/