[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gathering

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 15:00:48 CDT 2009

Come on!!? Time is wasting and the gathering is coming up on Sept. 25-27 at Camp Arrah Wanna near Mt Hood in Oregon.It is a beautiful area and camp and the facilities are great, food is good and the people . . . well you know, all of the people are from this community and incredible.The talks and activities have been taken up a notch from previous years by recruiting some better program coordinators than yours truly (I'm sure all of you are really tired of hearing me?MC at these things) in Yogi and Heather.?

So quickly now, get off of the couch, fire up the PC and go to www.aldhawest.org, click on the registration link and BE there!?

Greg

"Don't let the bastards drag you down!"