[pct-l] Public Announcement

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Aug 13 08:14:12 CDT 2009

I am cleaning out my garage of old and unused backpacking gear.? I have 3 large boxes ready for the 2010 Hiker Box at the April Kickoff.? I bet I will have 4 boxes by the time April rolls around.? This will be?gear that will carry my world famous 120% money back guarantee.? It includes tents, tarps, etc.? I am going lean and mean with my new gear system based on 2.5 gallon?ZipLock bags and my Mariposa Plus pack.

Now that I have my computer system all fixed, I will get back to the SuperSecret Digest of platinum backpacking ideas.? This will practically guarantee you Canada and may be a YoYo back to Mexico.

Once again, Switchback, comes through for you.
"No quarter asked, no quarter given and bayoneted the wounded."

"No quarter asked, no quarter given and bayoneted the wounded."