[pct-l] Kindle format trail guide

Ben Mayberry benmayberry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 21:51:18 CDT 2009

I'm thru-hiking the PCT next summer and I'll be bringing my Amazon Kindle
along with me in lieu of a small mountain of books.  Since I already decided
to bring my Kindle, I'm working on compiling a trail guide with mile-by-mile
useful information that I'm going to convert to Kindle format and then carry
with me on the trail.

For anyone who's thru- or section hiked the trail - I'd love to hear any
recommendations you have for information you would have liked to have had at
your fingertips while you hiked.

Also, anyone who would like a copy of the final Kindle formatted product -
just let me know and I'll send it your way whenever I finish.

Ben