[pct-l] HWY 20 to RTE 2

David Sorrentino david.sorrentino at live.com
Fri Aug 7 21:45:50 CDT 2009

I am looking to take my two sock dogs out for a walk. I was thinking about Rainy Pass Hwy 20 to Stevens Pass Rte 2. I will be starting out at Zero dark thirty on the 27th of August and stopping at Stehekin for a single day. I am anticipating arrival at Stevens 7-8 days after the layover in Stehekin. Updates so far as trail conditions, water, good camps, how to cook a Whistle Pig so that Mikey would like it and any other bits of wisdom as it pertains to this stretch of wilderness would be appreciated between now and then.

Ever Higher,

Dances With Badgers