[pct-l] Hiker fell from PCT north of Snoqualmie - hurt, but rescued

Marge marge at prothman.org
Thu Aug 6 17:12:20 CDT 2009

I read this story with interest, I think it was in 06 or early in the year
of 07 I hiked with Jim from Campo into the
ADZKOPCT at Lake Morena and later hiked with him some distance down the area
to SnowCreek water fountain.  The news article said that Snoqualmie Fire
Dept. went to his aid.  My oldest son is a volunteer for Snoqualmie Fire
Dept. and also on
SAR he was getting all the text messages about the rescue etc. He is here in
the Sun Valley area visiting for a few weeks.
He said it was the Snoqualmie PASS Fire Dept that went to Jims aid.

If anyone else happens to talk to Jim, say hi from "Marge the old gal"  I
wish him well and have a good recovery.
Cheers,
Marge (the old gal)