[pct-l] Hiker fell from PCT north of Snoqualmie - hurt, but rescued

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:55:04 CDT 2009

I wrote:

Oh, wow.  I took James from the Seattle airport out to Snoqualmie Pass on
Monday morning.  He was doing his sixth section hike, from Snoqualmie to
Manning, and was supposed to finish the trail this year.  He was a really
great guy and this is a terrible thing to have happened.

I spoke with Jim briefly via phone a few minutes ago.  I didn't ask for any
further details on the accident since he's pretty drugged up right now, but
he has family with him at the hospital so he's in good hands.

Eric