[pct-l] 2008 Class DVDs

Tahoecat tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Mon Apr 27 09:54:40 CDT 2009

"How's Your Trail?"  It was good meeting you Tom and thanks for the 08'
movie. Was that "Dicentra" I saw going to dinner with "Switchback"  one
night. She must really be a trusting soul.  It was good seeing everyone
again this year. I can't wait for next year & finally the entire trail. I
get my knee replaced on May 7th and I talked to a few people who have had
that done and are out hiking. Met Denise Park, no trail name yet, found out
that we have a mutual friend, small world. If you see her out there say hi
and make sure she is doing ok. I'm very proud my grand son  "Eagle Scout"
working with WSMonty on all that food, they feed a lot of hungry beasts on
the weekend. everyone take care and Remember "Be Prepared"  Ground Pounder
Bill  "Semper Fi"

PS  see everyone in 2010 on my thru hike and at the KO