[pct-l] 2008 Class DVDs

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 09:24:00 CDT 2009

Hi Hikers,

I still have about 100 2008 Class DVDs to give away.  If you want one, send
me an email with your mailing address and I'll get one out to you ASAP.

My ADZ after action report is here:  pctaddict.blogspot.com.

Some of my ADZ photos are here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ki6asp/2009ADZPCTKO#

I had a great time meeting with Jeannie, the class of 2008, the organizers,
Monty, Weathercarrot, Dicentra, Switchback, Wildflower, and too many others
to name.  I did not want to say goodbye.  Wish I was hiking out with all of
you.  My new goal for a thru is 2010.  Hope I get layed off!!!

I filmed the Six Pack Hiking Pole Drill.  Will try to get the final cut up
on my blog tonight.  It's a gotta see event :-) .  I will also get the
border log photos from 2008 up on my picasa site this week.  Really, I will.

All the best to the Class of 2009.  I hope to give you guys some trail magic
in SoCal over the next few weeks.

Hike On!

--
Tom KI6ASP