[pct-l] Hiking Poles, Bear Canisters and Tarp/Bivy Setups

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:53:56 CDT 2009

Hello,

I am not on the trail yet nor have I used these other than setting them up.
I have however read the forums like crazy and after especially the advise on
the amounts of mosquitos people encounter. Went with this combo. This combo
was also recommended by someone else here who I believe thru hiked the pct.
It can be found at http://www.sixmoondesigns.com/                .
It is the serenity net tent and the Gatewood cape. They can be used as a
combo or can be used separately.