[pct-l] how to give back?

Postholer public at postholer.com
Fri Apr 24 00:36:58 CDT 2009

> I want to somehow give back to the trail, and give back some of the
> infinite
> kindness I received on my hike, but I don't really know how, other than
> donating to the PCTA, which I've done ... any suggestions from anybody?

Everyone has a different skill set that can potentially benefit The Trail.
For instance, say a person has a legal background and crafting a letter to a
relevant politician is a mundane task, that may baffle the rest of us.

Approach your pro bono task with the skills you have available to you and
ultimately the trail will benefit.

;)

-postholer