[pct-l] Weight

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:25:02 CDT 2009

I agree with Previous poster.  I would add that you might want to look into
using an alcohol stove.  The hubba Hubba is a two man tent,.  Do you really
need a two man tent?
I'm struggling to get my weight down to below 20lbs cuz i know I'll be
carrying lots of water for long stretches.

You also might want to take your pack out for a weekend to see how it feels
and wether you can jettison some of the stuff you have.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Andrew Dawson <question.everything at live.com