[pct-l] How to Carry More?

Katalina Jimenez katalinajime at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:54:43 CDT 2009

In Target's camera section there is a small green pouch with loop for slipping on a hip pack. I sewed the loop smaller so it would slip off my hip belt & I reinforced the velcro. It's a perfect size for a camera or snack. I got 2, one for my camera and one for snacks and stuff. At only $2 each, and .4 oz, I figure I can give them a go and see how they last.

Katalina

www.postholer.com/sologirl