[pct-l] Trail Head Rides Idyllwild

NEWSPORT walker at newsportphoto.com
Mon Apr 13 21:56:27 CDT 2009

Hello all.
I have been doing this for two years now and have meet some really
awesome people. So once again, if your in the Idyllwild area and need
a lift, ...to and from the trailhead at the 74/ paradise corner,
Humber park or Black Mountain area.. call me.. My cell is
951-213-9035, home office 760-477-7081.. If I answer I can be to you
in 30 min or less if you get my VM.. hang in there I wont be long..
and It's free.!!!   Plus if you need any gear off the mountain or need
help finding anything call or email..
walkerskyranch at gmail.com or this email walker at newsportphoto.com

  Walker
www.newsportphoto.com