[pct-l] Seeks ride south ca. 18 April

d hans dhonah775 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 21:36:12 CDT 2009

Hey all,

A friend and I are looking for a ride to the southern terminus very early this saturday morning (18 April). I have a truck, and some connections in the SoCal area, so we can be flexible with the where and when. I'd like to leave my truck in San Juan Capistrano (on PCH, 1 hr-ish north of San Diego) at a friends house, so if there are any thrus or section hikers heading thru there on Friday or Saturday or even Sunday, and can offer a seat belt, I'd be grateful to hear from you.

Hollah,
Dawn