[pct-l] 10 reason why men are happier campers than women

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Apr 12 18:11:12 CDT 2009

Hi gang,
Did you guys ever wonder why there are more male hikers than female hikers?
It could be for the following reasons.

TEN  REASON  WHY  MEN  ARE  HAPPIER  CAMPERS.

1.   We never get pregnant
2.   It does not matter if our legs are hairy
3.   We never have strap problems
4.   Our underwear is warmer
5.   We can do our nails with a pocket knife
6.   We don't need to carry birth control pills or tampons
7.   We can pee without getting out of the tent on a rainy night
8.   We can hike topless
9.   We don't need to put our hair up in curlers
10. We can light a stove without starting  a forest fire

No wonder men are happier campers.

JMT Reinhold
The happy camper