[pct-l] Barrel Springs to Warner Springs

Halfmile halfmile at pctmap.net
Sun Apr 12 10:29:17 CDT 2009

Monty,
I think you are correct.
The Vista Irrigation District web site is here:
http://www.vid-h2o.org/home/index.asp

In 1982, the Forest Service obtained from the Irrigation District, a
10 foot wide easement for the PCT, and a 6 acre easement to establish
a Barrel Springs Trailcamp. I assume both are still in effect.

The California Riding and Hiking Trail (CRTH) had prior easements in
this area from many years earlier, but I don't know if any of these
overlap the PCT. Does anyone know of any good maps of the old CRHT?

-Halfmile