[pct-l] Need BBQ Grills at the Kick Off

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 11:25:41 CDT 2009

The Incredible Bulk just suggested that I should post these need to be gas (propane) grills.
Also what I'm asking is to borrow yours.
You bring it, we use it, you take it back.

It's a big operation and these four would give us the total of 11 we need to cook 1000 burgers and 200 vege burgers along with two other meals provided.

Monty
  Hi everyone

  A request to Southern Californians attending the Kick Off

  We need 4 more BBQ Grills at the Kick Off to feed the 600 attendees.

  They must work well.

  Please email me if you can help.

  montypct at gmail.com

  Warner Springs Monty

  Lightweight Backpacking
  The fun goes up when the weight goes down
  -Warner Springs Monty