[pct-l] Intro & Section E

Ron Bacon rbacon at lbschools.net
Fri Apr 10 13:16:49 CDT 2009

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ron Bacon and I am section
hiking the PCT. Last year I did sections A & B. This year I will be
hiking sections C, D, & E (not in order).

I would like to thank Jellybean and Tom for the hard work in putting the
class of '08 DVD together, and especially for including some of my
pictures. I recieved mine in the mail the other day and have already
watched it several times.  I am new to long distance hiking but I can
tell I am joining a group of outstanding people.

I am heading out on Monday, 4/13 to hike section E. I anticipate
arriving at Hwy 58 the following Saturday. I will update the water
report when I return.

I send my best wishes and thoughts to those starting their thru hikes
this week. Good luck to you all!!!

Ron Bacon