[pct-l] Rides to/from Cabazon in May?

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:49:58 CDT 2009

Ingrid-

There is probably bus service from Big Bear City back into LA, and I know
for a fact that there is public transportation from Onyx (hitch from Walker
Pass) to Bakersfield, from where you can get wherever you want.  There is
also a Greyhound stop in Mojave.  All of these places will be easier for you
to exit the trail back into a major city.  I speak from experience, as I had
an interesting time hitching from Idyllwild into LA in 2007.  Maybe you can
get to one of these places instead?

YITOOD,

Easy