[pct-l] Loin sightings-Hearing

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 12:44:15 CDT 2009

I've never seen one, but I heard the most awful loud moaning noises close up
hiking toward Old Station from Hat Creek Rim in 2007.

Someone told me it was a Mountain Lion.  Firefly was vacationing in Mexico
at the time.

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty