[pct-l] Class of 2008 DVD is online on bittorrent

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 12:12:21 CDT 2009

 Tortoise,

That works.  You provide a wonderful service.  I think you mailed me a DVD
in a past year.

If you want to cover the pct-l mailing requests from hereon out, that would
be wonderful, and I would be very grateful, to the point of buying you lunch
or dinner at the KO. I will take care of the contributors mailings and 2008
hikers and all others I need to mail.  I will bring 300 or so to the KO.

As you stated, I will mail Bob a copy.  Laura Newman is coming to the KO,
so I will give the DVD to her at the KO.  There were a couple of other pct-l
requests made in the past few days, and I have those covered (I don't have
the names here at work).

Tom

--
Tom KI6ASP