[pct-l] Class of 2008 DVD is online on bittorrent

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Apr 6 12:00:18 CDT 2009

Hi Tom,

In the past two years, I have made copies and distributed over 100
copies of the various years DVDs to fill requests.

Also I do this to reduce the burden on the producers of the various DVDs.

I do this as my small contribution to "trail magic" for the PCT
Community.  I don't want to duplicate others' efforts or invade others'
territory.

So we do need to coordinate. If a request is made to the list, I respond
to requester with a copy to the list so that others know what I'm
doing.  Also requesters should only request from one of us.

I've marked Bob as getting a DVD from you so will not send to him unless
i hear otherwise.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>