[pct-l] Class of 2008 DVD is online on bittorrent

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 09:13:38 CDT 2009

Tortose,

If you want to distribute DVDs to people requesting DVDs via the pct-l, then
we need to coordinate.  As one of the creators of this DVD, I took on the
addition task of mailing and distributing the DVDs to folks who can't
download the bit torrent and who just want a copy.  I already have Bob on my
"to mail to" list.  I don't want to duplicate this effort due to the cost
factor.  A new stack of DVD mailers will arrive this week.  I plan to mail
DVDs to those who sent in photos and hiker lists first - i.e. The
Contributors, because they took the time and effort to send in their
photos.  I will then mail DVDs to all others.  My first mailing went to out
of country folks last week.  Today, I mail another stack to in-country
contributors.  When I have the contributors mailings complete (this week), I
will mail to all other requestors.

I will also hand out DVDs to anyone who wants it at the KO.  I already have
about 200 DVDs ready for distribution.  My two Macs have been working hard.
I plan to arrive at the KO with 300 DVDs ready for distribution.

Tom
The Incredible Bulk

--
Tom KI6ASP