[pct-l] Sierra snow report-Echo Summit

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Sun Apr 5 23:46:06 CDT 2009

Just a brief comment (for now) on the snow level at Echo, having just
returned from another fantastic Snow Course Trip.

There's about 6 feet out in the open in Desolation. Classic Spring skiing.
Daytime temps around 60; nighttime in the teens. Three weeks ago there was
about 10 feet of snow at the docks on lower Echo. The aspens outside my
house in South Lake Tahoe are budding out. The weather calls for more snow
this week... Typical April in the mountains of Ca..

Mtnned