[pct-l] 2008 DVD

mark v allemande6 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 10:49:02 CDT 2008

My understanding is that (Lime Green) Jellybean, Jeannie Zortman, is planning to be in charge of the DVD.  Sleepwalker and Overdose also had plans on some sort of project, separate or otherwise.  All three are still finishing the trail though...it is only 9/20 after all.  I'll make sure that they are in touch with each other, with last year's DVD guru Cloudspotter, and with this list if that matters.  But i don't think you'll hear much from any of them for a couple of weeks still.

Cuddles