[pct-l] Hairy legs in combat boots

RJ Lewis karmagurl at bektel.com
Tue Sep 16 09:56:00 CDT 2008

Mine? Hair- long and luxurious....eyes, crystal blue.....but
wait....this isn't about me...this is about you and Switchback....and I
certainly don't have hairy legs NOR wear combat boots!!! GACK! Hiking
boots, yes....combat boots, heavens no. :D

And if I saw a guy in shorts and combat boots, I'd turn around and RUN
as fast as I could in the opposite direction....hiking boots
however...are another story....... ;)

Soul Sista