[pct-l] Hairy legs in combat boots

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Sep 15 12:52:04 CDT 2008

My eyes are heavenly blue, my teeth are pearly and my hair is fluffy.
How about you dear?

JMT Reinhold

----------------------------------

Been enough shit-talkin on this list between the 2 -- wonder what color
their eyes are? Brown?

Soul Sista
/>/ Date: Monday, September 15, 2008, 7:57 AM
/>/
/>/ You two need to get a room...
/>
/>/ Date: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 9:42 PM
/>/
/>/ Ooohhh Switchback,
/>/ You look, Ooohhh so lovely in all that silk....I'm so jealous.
/>/ May I suggest one minor change to your hiking wardrobe, to make you
/>/ absolutely, positively  irresistible?
/>/ Wear combat boots instead of sandals.
/>/ Hairy legs in combat boots just absolutely drive women wild....it gets
/>/ their romance motor running.
/>/ But you better get your mileage up, because speedy hiker babes like
/>/ yogie and Sue Johnston will run you down and have their way with you.
/>/
/>/ JMT Reinhold
/>/ Hiking Fashion designer
/>/ ------------------------------
/>/
/>/
/>/ Hiker97 wrote:
/>/
/>>/ Unsupported Reinhold writes: That is right Switchback, I am a scuzzy
/>>/ looking Dude on the trail.  I don't wear silk underwear and Designer
/>>/ Showcase hiking wardrobe like some hikers I know.  My hiker wardrobe
/>>/ is the of the finest quality available at Goodwill.  And at .75 cents
/>>/ per shirt & shorts I'm not nervous about rolling around in the
/>>/
/>/ dirt.
/>/
/>>/ Besides, dirt is good for you.
/>>/ ---------------------------
/>>/ Switchback replies: The only thing dirt is good for is getting into
/>>/ your hiker food to give it flavor.  Otherwise, forget it.  I prefer to
/>>/ have a nice hiking wardrobe to look presentable on the trail.  You
/>>/ never know who you will run into out there.  I like to think of myself
/>>/ as a trail fashion plate.
/>>/
/>>/ Each year I like to color coordinate my hiking wardrobe for the new
/>>/ hiking season and campaign.  I think everyone should do this -- it
/>>/ would be very uncouth and uncivilized not too.  It is just some of us
/>>/ are more successful than others and have a better eye for color
/>>/ coordinating.  Going seasonal gear shopping and comparing fabrics,
/>>/ textures, and colors is one the most fun things in backpacking -
/>>/ something all hardcore backpackers are good at.  You obviously have a
/>>/ problem and a talent deficit and are not receiving in the mail the
/>>/ latest catalogs from all the major gear makers -- you are not on their
/>>/ mailing list.
/>>/
/>>/ To be seen hiking in last year's clothing styles/colors would be
/>>/ embarrassing and a social snafu on the trail.
/