[pct-l] Burgers In Paradise

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 05:10:05 CDT 2008

The best burger & Huckleberry shake I had was at the diner in Trout Lake,
WA.  To die for!  Also- stay in the B&B there if you're looking for a nice
night off... the proprietor is THE MAN and he boasts a kick-ass music
collection and a world-class hot tub.  I must have spent 3 hours in that
thing with the volcano jets at full blast!

YITOOD,

Easy