[pct-l] Hiker Pack - Trail Magic

NC Murtaugh hikingis4me2 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 22:48:08 CDT 2008

Roberta Cobb had a food and water cache for thrus at Waupita Pass and what caught our eyes were the chocolate candy bars - in particular the king size Bufferfingers and Snickers.  She also had toilet paper (ty), and some wipes, as well as Hansen's Fizzit, Clementines, grapes, Pringles,  trail bars. Also at least 5 gallon jugs of water.

Homemade cookies would be a plus too.  For us, this was Day 5 of a 6 days till Timberline and we were ready.

Then, at Wahtum Lake, supposedly the Mt. Hood Chapter of the PCTA had goodies.  However, from .5 mile away I could smell hamburgers cooking on the grill.  Need I say more?

Lost and Found