[pct-l] Poopy Rocks?

Kathi pogo at zamika.com
Fri Oct 31 20:01:13 CDT 2008

So, while we are on this lovely discussion I have had a question for
quite some time but have never had a nice way to ask it. When packing
out your used tp you put it in a separate container... easy enough. But
in bear country where you are supposed to pack all "smellables" in a
bear canister this should be included I would assume since bears are
attracted to it. I certainly don't like the idea of putting my used tp
in with my food no matter how well sealed it is. What do others do?
Kathi