[pct-l] Poopy Rocks?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Oct 30 22:41:36 CDT 2008

Would be an interesting research project for someone on these long
winter nights --
how much water is consumed in the growing of trees to make TP as well as
in making the TP.
And what are the environmental impacts of "harvesting" that much wood
for pulp?

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>

snip . .