[pct-l] poopy rocks

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 30 20:29:00 CDT 2008

Two Legs

It sounds like you had quite the adventure!  I have used leaves, pine needles, grasses, and snow to take care of business and yes, they all work.  I can understand where smooth stones may work well also.  I guess I was reacting more to the hauling of the stones from the water's edge to a safe distance for the commencement of activities.  At the moment, my whole focus is on lightening up my load and I am spending a lot of time researching and comparing equipment manufactures and models as well as spending some hundreds of dollars to accomplish this.  Then to turn around after all of this research and expense to put rocks in my pockets, well...  :(

Amanda