[pct-l] Maps

Sean C. seancarey77777 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 12:55:32 CDT 2008

Hello,

This is my first post here and I am very seriously looking into attempting a through hike on the PCT. I will probably be coming in here asking questions from time to time. LOL. I have already read most of Octobers thread and am looking forward to reading and learning more. I appreciate that this forum is here as it has already given me so much more than I would of known about the trail by most other means. My question right now is about maps. I was wondering if anyone can steer me or tell me where I can find the best and most detailed maps for the PCT? Thank you very much.
Trustworthiness:Vendor reliability:Privacy:Child safety: