[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 10, Issue 54

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 15:11:51 CDT 2008

Joe,

I had a similar situation happen?with me.?After a ski accident my right knee bothered me but then settled down. A few months later when getting up from a on-the-floor sitting position my knee felt like a knife was inserted and it dropped me.? I stood up immediately afterward with no pain. A few weeks later it happened again, and the more frequently.? It turned out to be a torn miniscus and each time I twisted the knee just such it forced the tear more.? Your situation sounds similar but the lingering pain doesn't seem to fit.? I know rocks better than knees, so take this for what it's worth!

Greg Hummel "Strider"