[pct-l] Bounce Box

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Sun Oct 26 13:36:13 CDT 2008

One thing I haven't seen mentioned here, is that if use 1st class or
priority mail and you don't open the box, you can forward to yourself
down the line without paying more postage.

Some folks I know had 2 boxes: one with stuff they were likely to use
that they often opened, and one with stuff they were less likely to
use that they usually forwarded.

Also remember to fill out a change of address slip if you get to town
before your box does. It may actually show up further down the line.