[pct-l] Granite Gear Vapor Trail

Eric Lee (GAMES) elee at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 23 13:50:24 CDT 2008

Sugar Daddy wrote:

I, and many others, used the Vapor Trail in 2006. The only problem I had was when I tried to jam my Bear Vault sideways in the top. It went in but ripped out a couple of seams, which I sewed up by hand. After that I put it in verticle. Other than that it did the whole trail with no ill effects. I would use it again on a thu-hike.

I'm also a fan of the Vapor Trail.  It's not crazy ultralight, which is good because my body needs a proper suspension system.  But it's fairly lightweight at 2 pounds and does a great job of carrying my stuff.

Eric